Nate Borie

Nate Borie, A&E Writer

All content by Nate Borie
DreamWorks Animation presents the third film of the How To Train Your Dragon franchise.

How to Train Your Dragon 3 soars with fantastic story

Nate Borie, Film Analyst March 9, 2019

After four years, the long awaited grand finale to the How to Train Your Dragon franchise has finally arrived.   How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World soars high and comes to an end with...

Dragon Ball Super: Broly showcases a battle for the ages

Nate Borie, A&E Writer February 20, 2019

Broly, the legendary Super Saiyan, has returned in his very own feature length film and now as an official member of the Dragon Ball family.   Thanks to an incredible story, beautiful animation...

REVIEW: “First Man,” A Testament to America’s Efforts to Reach the Stars

Nate Borie, Film Analyst December 7, 2018

In the history of cinema, and in my personal opinion, there have only been three films that have exemplified the excitement and drama of space travel, the intense struggle to survive in an extremely hostile...

Eddie Redmayne stars in the
second prequel to
the Harry Potter

film series, Fan-
tastic Beasts:

The Crimes

of Grindelwald

REVIEW: Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, JK Rowling Shows Her Magical Genius

What starts out as a little jarring thanks to an over use of CGI, slows down to a pace that is engaging, thought provoking and packed full of plot twists and surprises.   Fantastic Beast: The...

Benedict Cumberbatch voices the Grinch in Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas.

Review: The Grinch, another impressive rendition of Dr. Seuss’s Christmas miracle

Nate Borie, Film Analyst November 29, 2018

After Ron Howard’s brilliant live action interpretation of the curmudgeon who hates Christmas, it was hard to know if an animated remake would be any better.   With the help of an exceptional...

Classical film noir, Muppet style

Nate Borie, A&E Writer September 13, 2018

Just when you thought the Muppets were limited to singing, dancing, and trying to teach children the alphabet and how to count, Brian Henson releases his best puppet film in years. Mixing classical...

Ready Player One, a triumphant return for Steven Spielberg

Nate Borie, A&E Writer April 18, 2018

Director Steven Spielberg has returned in all his phantasmagorical glory, and this time, appealing to what every pop culture fan has dreamed of: the chance to enter a virtual world where, as Wade Watts...

REVIEW: Red Sparrow, a gritty and empowerment experience

Nate Borie, A&E Writer March 15, 2018

20th Century Fox strikes again with yet another engaging spy film, this time telling the story of a former Russian ballet dancer becoming an agent of the Russian government, which brings her into a conflict...

REVIEW... Black Panther, a cultural and political masterpiece

REVIEW… Black Panther, a cultural and political masterpiece

Nate Borie, A&E writer February 24, 2018

MOVIE REVIEW Marvel’s reputation of delivering heart-pounding stories of superheroes and their adventures continues with the arrival of Black Panther. Making an appearance in Captain America: Civil...

REVIEW…Maze Runner: The Death Cure

Nate Borie, A&E Staff Writer February 6, 2018

You’re in for the craziest film since Guillermo Del Toro released Pacific Rim. That’s right, it’s the arrival of Maze Runner: The Death Cure. We’re talking action, romance, drama, the embodiment...

Load More Stories