Coffee Cake In a Mug
.This recipe consists of two parts, the cake part and the cinnamon topping.
- Cake portion of this recipe
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar or pinch Stevie
- some flax egg
- 2 tsp oil
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract or applesauce (if you want to make it less fat)
- For the topping
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/4 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp oil or butter or applesauce (again for less fat)
- a tiny pinch of salt
- 2 pecan or walnut halves (optional)
.Mix together all the dry ingredients for the cake batter portion together and then add in the wet ingredients. Put about half the batter in a mug then add about a third of the topping. Pour the rest of the batter on top of that. Lastly, put on the rest of the topping.
.Put the mug in the microwave for one minute. Microwave times may vary depending on your microwave’s wattage. Top it off with the pecan or walnut halves if you want.