Dirty Disco’s DJ Booth: Top 5 Tracks Mini Mix 2

https://soundcloud.com/dirtydisco/dirty-discos-dj-booth-top-5-tracks-mini-mix-2

By Collin Vaz
Features Assistant

1. Back & Forth Feat. Mr. V (Fedde’s Future Funk Remix) by Fedde Le Grand and Mr V
Fedde Le Grand releases his take on the future sound taking over dance floors at the moment. Back & Forth features groovy house vocals and a chest pounding bass giving the listener no choice but do to get down.

2. Better Than Before by Deekline
Taking it deeper with a brand new deep house record off of his Heartbreak E.P., Deekline brings the Ibiza vibes. Better Than Before is a definite crowd pleaser, so be sure to listen for it at the next festival you attend.

3. Jumanji Feat. FERAL Is KINKY by J-Trick, FERAL Is KINKY, and Taco Cat
A bounce track with attitude, the recent re-release of Jumanji pumps up the party with exotic vocals and tribal percussions before shaking things down with a catchy Melbourne melody.

4. Gold Skies Feat. Aleesia (Overused Remix) by Sander Van Doorn, Martin Garrix, DVBBS, and Aleesia
Overused’s Remix of the hit record Gold Skies takes the emotion from the original anthem then forgets all about it after the bass drops. This track is a gritty electro re-work, sure to impress.

5. This Traktor by Orjan Nilsen
Trance giant, Orjan Nilsen, recently released his Progressive House E.P. The Drop. Retaining his dark trance energy, Orjan Nilsen starts with a heavy low end and constantly builds the energy in his trance/progressive house hybrid track, This Traktor.