Restaurant Review: Get your buzz on with Better Buzz coffee

better buzz coffee

by Anna Maria Petrov

Better Buzz coffee near CSUSM is a unique and quaint coffee shop in San Marcos, perfect for

grabbing a tasty cup of coffee on an early weekday or weekend morning.

It might not be a traditional coffee place since there is no option to sit inside like other coffee

shops, but it does offer the best coffee around.

Overall, the atmosphere is pleasant. There are three tables, two of which have umbrellas, and two

wicker benches with comfortable cushions overlooking the San Marcos Hills. There is soft music

playing in the background imparting a relaxed mood.

Their prices are similar to other coffee shops in the area and range from $3.75 for a regular size

coffee to $4.55 for a large size.

They offer different varieties of coffee from hot lattes to Mexican Mochas to iced coffee. Better

Buzz even has a drink called Best Drink Ever.

Additionally, there are some coffee alternatives offered like Iced Tea, Hot Tea with asserted

varieties, Tea Latte with black or green herbals, Chai Tea Latte, Mexican Hot Chocolate and just

regular Hot Chocolate.

Surprisingly, Better Buzz also sells smoothies such as Acai, Strawberry Banana, Mango

Madness, Passion Orange Guava and Red Bull Smoothie.

Better Buzz’s food selection does not disappoint either and includes options like the Acai Bowl

and Yogurt Parfait. For those with a sweet tooth, there is also an array of tasty treats to go along

with any of their delicious drinks.

Better Buzz is located in a small plaza where you can either walk up or grab a cup at the drive-
thru to get your daily buzz. This coffee shop is unconventional but perhaps that is the best part.

There are several other locations around Southern California: a coffee shop at Mission Beach –

The Lab, a cart at Fashion Valley Mall and a cafe at Pacific Beach. Better Buzz is also opening a

new location at Point Loma, which will be a cafe and a drive-thru.

Better Buzz is open from 5:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Monday through Saturday and 6:00 a.m. to

7:00 p.m. on Sunday. It is located at 904 W. San Marcos Blvd. San Marcos, CA 92078.

For more information, you can visit http://www.betterbuzzcoffee.com/.