What Halloween Costume Will You Wear This Year? Fun group costumes to consider

By Katherine Ramos

Looking to get in the Halloween spirit this year with some friends? Here are a few costume

ideas that can help you stand out.

Mystery Gang: Old school but still works. Choose whoever wants to play which character and

dress accordingly. You could even get a cardboard cut-out of the Mystery Machine to zoom

around in.

Minions: This is one of the popular ones this year. Basically get yellow shirts, sweaters and

some overalls or suspender straps. Glue some Styrofoam cups to a headband for the eyes and you

have minions. If you can get a tall guy to be Gru it would be even more perfect.

Super hero group: Recommended for large groups. There are different groups like the Avengers

or Justice League that give you a wide range of characters to dress up as. Or if you feel like

messing with people, friends could just dress up as a bunch of different Deadpools for kicks.

Crayola Crayons: This one is easy. All you need is a T-shirt of the color you want to be. Adding

a cone shape for headgear in the proper color will add to the costume.

Pac Man and Ghosts: Get a lot of cardboard and cut out the shapes of the classic Pac Man shape

and four other ghost shapes to wear.

Tetris: Take a cardboard, cut it in the shape that you want and paint it any color. For a group

variation, have everyone’s pieces all fit together once they line up.

Beer Pong: This one will get some laughs. Take some cardboard, paint it red and wrap it in a

cylindrical shape to make it look like a solo cup around the person. Grab a volleyball and start

tossing it around.