The Cougar Chronicle helps support fight against breast cancer: Maxwell Dickson Art Company continues their efforts

By Anne Hall

The Pink Tie Affair–a charity gala produced to raise money and awareness for breast cancer

research–hosted hundreds of patrons that included local celebrities and politicians for a night

filled with art auctions, live music, food and drinks.

This group of artists associated with the Pink Tie Affair have helped develop and host this event

in Los Angeles for the past couple of years now.

The Oct. 11 event kicked off with a fashion show by TREA DAY, THE GENTS CLOSET and

The Notice Network & L.A. Fashion Corner to break into LA Fashion week’s end.

Live performances included Shanica Knowles, Morgan St. Jean, Megan Shung Smith, B.

Howard and Sarah Daye.

One-of-a-kind photography experiences by Reid Goodshaw of Haromic Lights were part of the

guest entertainment, along with tapas, wine, pool tables, classic arcade games and club music.

As guests graced the red carpet, The Cougar Chronicle logo adorned the wall of fame that

included various other sponsors that helped make the event possible. All proceeds earned by the

event went directly to the Breast Cancer Care and Research Fund.

Dickson’s art pieces created the atmosphere for the evening, and all the artwork was available for

silent auction.

The entire event earned a little more than $10,000 for the foundation. To learn more about

Maxwell Dickson visit www.maxwelldickson.com. For more information about the yearly “Pink

Tie Affair,” visit https://www.crowdrsie.com/pinktieaffair.