Reading the Stars: Sun stays in pisces & moon enters pisces

By Alex Maravillas

Arts Assistant

The heavens have a Pisces planetary triad with the Sun, Moon and Mercury all in Pisces. It is peculiar that Neptune is also in Pisces. Neptune aspects Pisces as it enters the house, meaning that Neptune has transitioned in its own house of Pisces, the twelfth house of spiritual expansion. The planet Neptune symbolizes emotional sharpness. Neptune is Pisces’s planet, and it represents mediums, mystics and religious faith.

The Fire Signs – With the combination of the Sun in Pisces (Water) and the Moon in Pisces, Aries, Leo and Sagittarius are drowned in an emotional blanket of water. When the Moon is in Pisces, your deep intuition and extreme sensitivity allows you to keen in your optical observer and analyze situations in a more clear and precise perspective. Aries, take it easy. Leo, put on your favorite pair of sunglasses and keep on keepin’ on! Sagittarius, take the wheel! Take control of your direction!

Dear Water Signs – With the Water emphasized in Pisces, the planets are sending a message to Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces to just keep on swimming. Do not follow the norms in societal models because you are unique in your own way. Create a moral for yourself. There is a desire for isolation from the intense emotional aspects in the heavens. Cancer, take time to treat yourself. Go see a movie. Scorpio, relax and keep in mind that you are in control of your life. Pisces! This is your time to shine as Pisces aspects are mostly everywhere in the stars.

Greetings Earth Signs – Water and Earth make mud. The planets are telling Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn to stay grounded. This is a sensual time to daydream. There is a strong impressionability and Earth Signs are equipped with a sixth sense. So, with emotional sharpness also comes a keen awareness of what you perceive as a human being. Taurus, indulge in a book and read to sharpen the mind. Dear Virgo, visit a museum and appreciate the arts. Capricorn, enjoy a latte at your favorite coffee shop. Perks Coffee house in San Marcos perhaps?

Yo Air Signs – As Jupiter enters Leo, it is time to expand yourself, Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. Your interest in social and professional success is exalted in this time. Balance work and fun. Gemini, persuade yourself to do what you want to do! Libra, work hard and play hard! Aquarius, look at the bright side and stay weird.