THANKSGIVING LEFTOVER RECIPES

Pumpkin Parfaits

Ingredients- 2 cups pumpkin pie filling (scooped from cooked pie), 2 cups vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, 8 tablespoons whipped cream or whipped topping, 4 tablespoons candied walnuts or pecans

Directions- Spoon 1/4 cup of pumpkin into 4 tall glasses. Top with 1/4 cup of ice cream or frozen yogurt. Repeat layers of pumpkin and ice cream. Top with whipped cream and candied nuts.

Thanksgiving in a Sandwich

Ingredients- 4 sourdough sandwich rolls, 1/3 cup cranberry sauce, 1 small head radicchio, leaves separated and washed, 1 onion, sliced and caramelized (or leftover glazed pearl onions), 1/3 cup toasted walnuts, chopped, 3/4 pound sliced turkey, 1/2 cup warmed gravy

Directions- Split the rolls and toast them lightly. Spread the bottom of the rolls with cranberry sauce and layer the radicchio, onion, walnuts and the turkey on top. Pour some of the warmed gravy on top of the meat and place the upper half of the roll on top. Serve immediately.

Sweet Potato Salad

Ingredients- 2 (15 oz.) cans sweet potatoes, 2 stalks celery, diced, 4 green sliced onions, 1 diced green bell pepper, 5 oz. (half of 10 oz. jar)Durkee’s Sandwich Sauce, 1/4 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing, salt and pepper to taste

Directions- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix and mash with potato masher. Serve immediately, or chill in the fridge for an hour or two. *If you can’t find the Durkee’s Sandwich Sauce, substitute a mixture of Dijon mustard and salad dressing

Recipes from foodnetwork.com