BI-ANNUAL FAIR OFFERS OPPORTUNITY FOR INVOLVEMENT

JESSIE GAMBRELL
STAFF WRITER

Today, Jan. 31, at Library Plaza, Student Life & Leadership (SLL) hosts another Student Organization Fair from 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.

The fair gives students and staff the opportunity to learn about clubs, athletics and the Greek Life present at Cal State San Marcos.

“The students get to look forward to a presence of visibility from the student organizations, and it is a great opportunity to learn. Staff members have an opportunity to show leadership development as well,” Coordinator of Student Involvement, Shannon Nolan, said.

The fair is also an opportunity for students who are interested in joining a club, sorority or fraternity. It also provides an informative way to find out how to start a new club.

There are a total of over 100 student organizations at CSUSM, providing students with a broad variety of interests from which to choose.

“There will be about 40 organizations present, ranging from cultural to academic to campus recreational sports to political and religious that are all willing to share with the community,” Coordinator of Student Involvement, Joshua Galeai, said.

CSUSM’s Greek Life, which has doubled since last semester, will be present as well in an effort to attract student involvement and membership.

For more information, go to www.csusm.edu/orgs.