EXECUTIVE ASI CANDIDATES

President of Operations

Scott Silviera – A fourth year Political Science student who currently holds office of Vice President of External Affairs. He is active in many school programs and political organizations and pledges to fight for what students want on the local, state and national level.

Matt Weaver – A third year Business Administration student and business owner. He looks to get students more involved on campus and transform the school atmosphere from a commuter style to a more community “home” style.

Vice President of Operations

Yeltsin Gonzalez – A second year Business Administration student and founder of Truth and Justice through Brotherhood student organization. He looks to incorporate his leadership skills and foster leadership in others, and create a more social environment at CSUSM.

Audrey Juarez – Former ASI Representative for the College of Humanities, Arts, Behavioral and Social Sciences (CHABSS) and former president of the LGBTQIA Club at CSUSM. She looks to incorporate social justice, student advocacy and student life into the VP of Operations position.

Vice President of Finance

Trevor Cuyno – A third year Business Administration student with a marketing emphasis. He looks to advance CSUSM in a forward direction and get students involved with activities on campus.

Mason Smith – A third year Political Science student and current ASI Representative of the College of Business Administration (COBA). He looks to promote equal educational opportunities for students while working with the treasury.

Izaac Villalobos – A third year Business Administration student with emphasis in Finance and Vice President of Finance for Alpha Kappa Psi Fraternity. He looks to implement fiscal growth and stability through his experience in the financial world.

Vice President of Marketing

Jason Gonzales – A fourth year Arts and Technology student and member of the Clarke Activities Team. He looks to empower students to leave their mark at CSUSM and create a sense of community and inclusiveness.

Kenneth LaLonde – Is the current Vice President of Marketing and looks to expand on the programs he implemented last year. He wants to develop a Cougar Students News Network (CSNN) and further create a sense of community on campus.

Eliasar Molina – No statement provided.

Vice President of External Affairs

Sammi Carr – A third year Mass Media major with a minor in Spanish and current ASI Student at Large Representative. As an active member on campus she looks to incorporate students’ opinions and thoughts at the statewide level.

Oscar Reyes – A third year Social Science student and active CSUSM student. He looks to facilitate honest communication between CSUSM and its students while representing students at the statewide level.

Cipriano Vargas – A third year Sociology and Women’s Studies student and current ASI Social Justice Officer. He looks to focus at the statewide level on high tuition costs and accessibility of higher education using his experience in campus programs and activities.