CAMPUS IMPROV TEAM DRAWS CROWDS

MARCOS CHRON
STAFF WRITER

The Improv Show left their crowd with a great start to Spring Break by showing hilarious acts in their performances Friday, March 15. To start off the night, The Combos introduced themselves as a band from San Diego who recently performed their shows.

Team captains Aaron Chase Molina-Milbourne and Nicole Hernandez were given roses and chocolate from the Improv Team members to show how much they appreciate their hard work and dedication to the Improv Team.

The Improv Team welcomes their newest members, Ryan (Kenny) Suffridge, Caitlan Mueller, Nicole (Iggy-Pop) Ignell, Justin Martin, and Tyson Lo Presti to their team. Newest member Nicole Ignell said, “It feels awesome to be a part of the CSUSM Improv Team my freshman year of college. I love the friends I’ve made from going to practices and shows. I am excited to perform in my next show.”

There are still three more chances to witness their incredible impromptu humor on April 20, April 27 and May 11. The shows are split into two parts, beginning at 7 p.m. for family and 8:30 p.m. for a more mature audience. Also, for any underground bands that would like to perform, the Improv Team is looking for bands to play at their shows.

Come out and support the Improv Team at their next show in Arts 111 on April 20 from 7 p.m. (family friendly) through 8:30 p.m. (adults only) show. To receive updates and more information, you can “like” their Facebook page at facebook.com/CSUSM.Comedy.Improv. Team.

If you are considering being a new member of their team, keep your eyes and ears open for auditions the beginning of each semester.

Photo: Members of the CSUSM Improv Team take a quick photograph after their March 15 performance. Their next show will be April 20. Photo by Arely Ramos