Big-name concerts already on sale for 2013

pop star pink photo
Pink’s “The Truth About Love” concert tour visits San Diego in February 2013.

By Juliana Stumpp

A&E Co-Editor

It’s never too early to start planning your concert calendar, right? After a summer filled with new songs by your favorite artists, singers are getting ready to hit the road in 2013. Here’s a look at some big concerts coming up next year and how to get the cheapest tickets.

Feb. 16

P!nk: The Truth About Love Tour Staples Center,L.A.

The rocker girl’s fifth national tour will support her sixth studio album, “The Truth About Love,” featuring the hit singles “Blow Me (One Last Kiss)” and “Here Comes the Weekend,” which features Eminem. She will also be traveling toEuropeon this tour. On Oct. 6, tickets were available on Ticketmaster.com for $99.

April 11

Rihanna: Diamonds World Tour Valley View Casino Center , San Diego

The Barbados pop princess released her “Talk that Talk” album close to a year ago and will now be going on tour, which stops in San Diego in April. The tour stars on the East Coast, make its way across the country and end up back inNew Yorkbefore going abroad. Tickets are on sale at Ticketmaster outlets for $35.50 to $121. Rihanna is such an energetic and exotic performer, the tickets will be worth every penny.

Aug. 6

One Direction Cricket Wireless Ampitheatre, Chula Vista

Although the concert won’t be until the latter part of 2013, this British boy band has shot to stardom in the past year, so it’s best to get your tickets as soon as possible. The amphitheater has lots of seating options. Lawn seats are $30 and bleacher seating ranges from $51.85 to $106.20. Don’t wait any longer to get these tickets.