DROPPING THIS WEEK 4/5

MORGAN HALL
LAYOUT ASSISTANT

“TRON LEGACY”AND “TRON: ORIGINAL CLASSIC” (PG) BUENA VISTA HOME ENTERTAINMENT

Today, “TRON Legacy” and “TRON: Original Classic” are both available on one combo pack for 3D Blu-ray, 2D Blu-ray and standard DVD players. This combo pack allows viewers to enjoy the 1982 original “TRON” completely restored with state-of-the-art technology and sound as well as the brand new sequel “TRON Legacy” packed with amazing visual effects beyond imagination. This combo pack features over 25 hours of bonus features and interviews with the cast and directors.

“LITTLE FOCKERS” (PG-13) UNIVERAL STUDIOS HOME ENTERTAINMENT

The third installment of the wildly funny blockbuster Focker series hits shelves today with “Little Fockers.” Greg Focker (Ben Stiller) and on screen wife Pam (Teri Polo) encounter countless comedic hurdles in this film while trying to raise their two young children with the approval of Greg’s ex- special agent father–in-law (Robert DeNiro) and Pam’s ex-fiancé (Owen Wilson). All of the awkward moments, misunderstandings and comedic situations leave you begging for more.

“SONGS FOR JAPAN” VARIOUS ARTISTS (LEGACY)

The two disc CD “Songs for Japan” releases today as a major global music relief effort to benefit those affected by the earthquakes and tsunami in Japan. More than 30 of the largest contemporary music artists feature their talents with a compilation of 38 chart-topping classics. Lady Gaga, U2, Michael Bublé and Bon Jovi are just a few of the artists on this CD. Proceeds made from this album will benefit the disaster relief efforts of the Japanese Red Cross Society.

“HOW TO BECOME CLAIRVOYANT” ROBBIE ROBERTSON (429 RECORDS)

After more than a decade, Robbie Robertson finally releases his newest album today, called “How to Become Clairvoyant.” Robertson, once placed in the top 100 greatest guitarists by Rolling Stone, takes a new approach to the sound of rock by bringing in a unique flair to his guitar playing. Entertainment Weekly’s online website described the album as, “slickness ‘n’ cynicism: Steely Dan meets Warren Zevon in limbo.”

“FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS: THE FIFTH SEASON” UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

Although the show “Friday Night Lights: The Fifth Season” is no longer on television, viewers may now enjoy the show from the comfort of thier own homes, whenever they choose. This season was the show’s final and went out with a bang of 13 dramatic episodes. A fresh and amazing cast including Kyle Chandler, Connie Britton and the young Taylor Kitsch, led the show.