Cougar Shuffle: A playlist to study by

By Juliana Stumpp

Scantrons are selling fast at the bookstore and students are consuming their favorite snacks at Big Cat Market.

It’s starting to feel like school again as we are cramming for tests. However, there are times when it’s hard to sit down and get our work done. Listen to these hot tracks for a study boost, and don’t forget your M&M’s and index cards!

“Creepers” by Kid Cudi
For all those people who get distracted by Facebook, the name says it all. The song featured on Kanye West’s new album has an infectious sound that Kid Cudi is known for. This single will help you part ways from your profile and get you one step closer to writing that first paragraph.

“The Boys” by Nicki Minaj and Cassie
You’re getting antsy and thinking waking up early might be a better idea, Nicki Minaj is the cure for that. Everything that the outrageous and theatrical artist represents is rolled up in this new track.

“Silhouettes” (Lazy Rich Remix) by Avicii
When you’re in the groove of getting your homework done, nothing ruins it more than a slow ballad, the remix of the dance song Silhouettes helps you keep working harder. A dance break might be required.

“Do It Anyway” by Ben Folds Five
A fast beat with motivating lyrics, this song is great when you’re wrapping up that last problem or page. It gives you that little nudge to finish your work but mellows you out before you hit that pillow. Don’t forget to turn in your assignment online and get your bag ready for the morning.

“Push and Shove” by No Doubt
After a long night of studying and walking to class, No Doubt’s song from their new album is perfect to wake you up to after a hard night of studying. Stop by Starbucks to give yourself a little treat before class.